The Caton Flats is a brand new 14 story luxury new development rental, located at 800 Flatbush Ave., featuring beautifully designed studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences. All apartments feature custom kitchen cabinetry, stainless steel GE appliance package, quartz countertops, Danze by Gerber fixtures, and spacious bedrooms and living areas. Pets are welcome and the building is attended by a part-time doorman. Rents range from $567 to DEADLINE: Applications must be postmarked or submitted online no later than August 25, 2021.
- 27 units ranging from studios to three-bedrooms for incomes ranging from $21,635 to $59,200.
- 37 units ranging from studios to three-bedrooms for incomes ranging from $33,360 to $88,800.
- 63 units ranging from studios to three-bedrooms for incomes ranging from $52,663 to $162,800.
- 127 units ranging from studios to three-bedrooms for incomes ranging from $70,046 to $244,200.
Some units feature private outdoor space and offer plenty of natural light. Downstairs you’ll find the new home of Flatbush Caton Market which houses 30+ Carribean businesses. Additionally, the site includes 5,000 square feet of supplemental community space owned and operated by the Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CACCI). APPLY HERE
A percentage of units are set aside for:
- 5% Mobility
- 2% Vision/Hearing
Preference for a percentage of units goes to:
- 50% Residents living in the neighborhood Community Board District (CB14)
- 5% NYC Employee
Neighborhood: In the area, you’ll find the best the neighborhood has to offer. Surrounded by incredible cafes, bars, restaurants that you can explore at your leisure. Food options include: Uni Thai Bistro, Mango Seed, El Changarritto, Cafe Madeline, just to name a few. Nearby are a surplus of neighborhood supermarkets, Park Fitness Gym and the beloved Prospect Park. Conveniently located close to all your shopping and wellness needs as well. This building is also located steps from Church Avenue Subway line.