BuzzFeed has done it again. These things are SOOOOOO Brooklyn…
1. These trees wearing sweaters:
In Park Slope, of course.
2. This truck and its license plate:
Only in Red Hook.
4. This extensive product line:
5. This decorative kale growing in a recycled sink planter:
9. This wifi network:
10. This vandalism:
11. This bookstore’s advertising strategy:
13. This robot on the L train:
14. This polite request for the neighbors:
15. This dude playing Jenga in the Subway:
19. This traveling musician:
21. This careful documentation of a trash can:
23. This attitude toward steak:
24. This ship carrying beans for artisanal chocolate from Ecuador:
“Two years ago a pair of bearded brothers decided to try importing cocoa for their Williamsburg chocolate factory — which focuses on simple, ecologically friendly sweets — by sail.”
25. This elaborate memorial for the dolphin thatswam into the Gowanus Canal and died:
Crying right now.
UPDATE: Installation courtesy of Shawn Lyons, owner and operator of Rabbit Movers.
26. This turtle commuting to work:
27. This apartment-hunting tactic:
Who, evenings, likes a bourbon and a book;”
31. This hideous crime:
32. These children named Bowie and Denim:
They may live upstate now, but they were obviously born in Brooklyn.