BuzzFeed has done it again. These things are SOOOOOO Brooklyn…
1. These trees wearing sweaters:
In Park Slope, of course.
2. This truck and its license plate:
Only in Red Hook.
3. This store:
It’s pretty great, actually (proceeds go to 826 NYC).
4. This extensive product line:
5. This decorative kale growing in a recycled sink planter:
6. This coffee shop that’s also a yarn store:
Alas, it closed.
8. This baby drinking cappucino:
Long live the babyccino.
9. This wifi network:
10. This vandalism:
11. This bookstore’s advertising strategy:
12. This coffee shop turf war:
13. This robot on the L train:
14. This polite request for the neighbors:
15. This dude playing Jenga in the Subway:
16. This baby in a bar:
So two years ago.
17. This hipster trap:
Courtesy of our very own Jeff Greenspan.
19. This traveling musician:
20. This line of artisanal beard oils:
21. This careful documentation of a trash can:
22. This cat on a leash:
Good thing the Times was on it.
23. This attitude toward steak:
24. This ship carrying beans for artisanal chocolate from Ecuador:
“Two years ago a pair of bearded brothers decided to try importing cocoa for their Williamsburg chocolate factory — which focuses on simple, ecologically friendly sweets — by sail.”
25. This elaborate memorial for the dolphin thatswam into the Gowanus Canal and died:
Crying right now.
UPDATE: Installation courtesy of Shawn Lyons, owner and operator of Rabbit Movers.
26. This turtle commuting to work:
27. This apartment-hunting tactic:
Who, evenings, likes a bourbon and a book;”
Outside Fleisher’s in Park Slope.
29. This literary organization:
Wanna join? Right this way.
30. This artisanal mayonnaise emporium:
31. This hideous crime:
32. These children named Bowie and Denim:
They may live upstate now, but they were obviously born in Brooklyn.
33. This dog listening to Fun. while he drives:
34. This diligent citizen reporting:
35. This craft camp for grown-ups:
36. This tween metal band:
Meet Unlocking The Truth.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.